I thought I'd post about some of my favorite blogs. I occassionally joke with my mom about "blog stalking" and the interesting things I find. Here's a few of my favorites and some interesting pictures from the newest one I found... enjoy! And happy blog stalking! :)
Tidy Mom- I LOVE this blog! She posts all kinds of ideas for decorating and crafts!
Tip Junkie-This is a must for you blog followers. She has an incredible following and posts tons of information! She even has contests where you can win prizes from fellow blog followers! 
Last but not least...here is a fun blog I saw today on another friend's blog (I guess I was blog stalking...!) Just thought I'd share some funny post-valentine's disasters from Cake Wreck.
I love that George Strait song! But I think it ended a little differently...

How do you spell it again?

Happy Monday! :)




Amber and Shane: The house and area looks fantastic! Grandma,Uncle Tim, and I looked at the photos and it's all so beautiful. Can't wait to get to Texas so you guys can show Grandma and me around. LOVE the brick, slate look tile, and stone. How exciting - you're truly blessed in so many ways. We're working on a house warming gift for you, but you're going to be in the house before we can get it done. It'll be worth the wait. Can't hardly wait to see ya'll.
ReplyDeleteLOVE YOU,
Aunt Lisa