The house has gone up really, really quickly! Shane has been by everyday to take pictures. (not sure why some of them are different sizes...). So, I thought I'd share them with you! Shane said he went by on his lunch break today and the electrician was there. So, they're going really fast! The windows will go in either today or tomorrow.
3/17/2009
3/20/2009

3/22/2009

3/23/2009

3/24/2009
This is how it looked yesterday when I went by. And, all the bracing was out of the inside so I was actually able to walk around and see just how big all the rooms are! Here are a few shots of the inside of the house. It's really hard to take pictures of each room and get it all in there! I'll do more when we actually have walls! :)

3/25/2009

Front bedroom/office

From the entryway looking through the living room to the dining/kitchen

Master and bath

front bedroom.
No comments:
Post a Comment