Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Belly pic

Ok, so I am finally posting a belly pic! I haven't really been showing too much so that's why I haven't posted one yet. But I can definitely tell you that my pants haven't buttoned in about 3 months! Ha! I finally ordered maternity pants. They are hard to find in long lengths! I have some capris that I can still fit in to but it's getting colder and I won't be able to wear them for too much longer!
Yesterday, I was 18 weeks. We go on Oct. 29th to find out what we're having! The heartbeat has been in the 140's since I've been going to the doctor. We haven't started discussing names yet. Shane wants to wait and see what we're having first before we start arguing, ahem, I mean deciding on a name.
I finally started feeling better at about 14 weeks. I still have a few days out of the week that I'm exhausted. But, I did add another school to my caseload at work and I barely get a lunch break during the day!
The past few days, I've been so hungry! And I can't seem to get full! Poor Shane has had to eat by himself when he gets home from work because I just can't wait that long! And my kids are getting used to seeing me eating a lot at school. :) During the first trimester, I craved fruits and veggies and couldn't stand the thought of chocolate! Now, I love chocolate again! So I'm having to try really hard to eat healthy.

18 weeks
Lulu is excited about the baby!


2 comments:

  1. Ok now I am freaked out...A girl I used to babysit is now going to have a baby the same time as me....weird! I am about 6 1/2 months pregnant with my first. It's a scary, but fun. Let me know what you find out (boy/girl) we are having a boy!

    Michelle Bush Simpson

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you're emotional at all...it's probably a GIRL!!! I think I heard that somewhere...

    ReplyDelete