Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Getting closer....

Here is a kinda recent pic of the front of our house. They have actually almost finished the brick now...I just don't have a picture of it! I know, I know, I'm so disappointing! But, my battery on my camera died and I kept forgetting to recharge it! Excuses, I know, but, it's been crazy busy! :)


You can see that they've already put up the dry-wall in this picture. We actually have every wall in now! They've already textured and will hopefully start painting this week. (I'll try to post my paint colors later... :)) They have almost finished tiling the showers and bathrooms so I'll take a picture of that when the sun starts shining again and you can see the tile in the dark bathrooms! :) Hopefully they'll put in the cabinets soon, too.
That's it for my quick update! More later...I promise! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment