Here are the colors that are going in our house! (I'm not sure why everything is blue and underlined...I can't get blogger to stop!) This first color, Breezy, is going in both bathrooms and the laundry room.
Sticks and Stones is going in all of the bedrooms. It looks really great with our bedroom furniture! :)
Mexican Sand will be the main color in the house. It is a great contrast to our boring couch color. This color will be in the living room, hallways, dining room, kitchen, closets, and pantry.
Mexican SandThey have finished with all of the tile in the bathrooms (shower surrounds, floors) and even started tiling into the living room yesterday. I've picked the grout which should start going downt today. Hopefully they'll start putting the cabinets in today or tomorrow and start painting by this weekend. So, it's coming along! I tried to take pictures yesterday but it was too cloudy so they were too dark. Hopefully the sun will shine soon and I can take pictures of the tile!





No comments:
Post a Comment