Friday, May 1, 2009

Yea! New House pictures!

Here are some pictures of the house! I took them yesterday after they finished with both of the bathrooms. They put in the doors today and the front door is gorgeous! I'll take pictures later...they were against the wall when I went by earlier this afternoon. Because of all of the rain the REST of the state has gotten this week, the cabinets aren't in yet. Hopefully they'll be delivered either this afternoon or tomorrow. I watched them put the back door in today and the manufactorer put in a doggy door for Lulu! The contractor was commenting on how spoiled she is :) But, hey, she's our child! :)

This first picture is the tile in the guest bathroom. It's hard to see because the bathroom is dark :) It looks dark in this picture but it's actually a little lighter.

Our builder is amazing and has started working on the details around the windows.

The tile is finished around the master tub


The flooring in the master bath



Our master shower. Our contractor did an amazing job! The darker squares on the right are actually cut outs that he made for all of our soaps and shampoos.


That's all I've got for now! :)
My best friend from elementary, middle school, high school, college, and college roomie is getting married tomorrow! So, I'll definitely post pictures from the rehearsal and ceremony later!



No comments:

Post a Comment