Monday, May 4, 2009

Chris and Erin's Wedding Weekend!

My college roommate and friend since kindergarten got married this weekend here in Abilene. She has been in Chicago for the last couple of years going to Medical School so I've only gotten to see her a few times when she has a break! She was able to make it for our wedding almost 3 years ago and got to spend about 5 days in Abilene before the festivities began! The most exciting part about this wedding for me was that 2 of my BEST friends from high school were coming in town to be bridesmaids!



Enid Schlotzhauer has since moved to Colorado and has two adorable little boys! I had never met her boys and it was so much fun spending the weekend with her and reminiscing about old times! I'm so glad I got to see you, En!

Alyssa Abjornson was the Matron of Honor this weekend. She got married 3 months after her high school graduation (we were still juniors) and moved to Italy 3 months after that. She now lives up in Oklahoma City. It had been 9 years since we'd seen eachother! She has 3 precious little boys and I fell in love with her 5 month old, Luke. Here we are at the reception.

Here is a pic of Mr. and Mrs. Chris Garner! They left on Sunday for their honeymoon in Hawaii. Congrats, guys!

Here's a little taste of the wedding. I'll upload all of the pictures when I get them off my camera. I left the card from the camera in my computer on Friday and only got to take a few pictures from the camera memory of the rehearsal. But, Enid took some pictures for me on her camera so I'll have to steal them from her when she posts them!
Hope everyone has a great Monday! I hear they're putting in cabinets at my house! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment