Thursday, May 14, 2009

New House Pictures

The painters were finishing up last night when I went by so I finally got to take some good pictures! Hopefully the granite countertops will go in next Wednesday and then the following Wednesday will be our occupancy inspection. So, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it will happen by then and we can move in by the end of the month!

This is from the kitchen looking into the living room. (Not sure why there are spots on the picture. There's probably a lot of dust in the room!)


From the dining room looking into the kitchen. To the left will be the fridge and straight back next to the pantry will be the stove and the microwave.


Looking from the living room into the kitchen area.


Looking from our bedroom into the bathroom.

Now from our bathroom into the bedroom.

Our master bath vanity (couldn't get a good picture of the guest bath-it was too dark in there!)

So, the walls turned out really blue...but I like it! Shane, not so much. But, it's too late now! :)

Master shower


This is the carpet that will go in the spare bedrooms.

I picked remnant carpet and they had two rolls of the same stuff!

I don't have a picture of the carpet for the master. It is different and it is also a remnant. It was up too high to take a picture of. But it is sooooo soft! I might want to sleep on the floor! :)


We picked up all of our lighting this week so the electrician can start hopefully Monday if not sooner. We're in the final stages and it's so exciting!!!!

This is how our house looks most of the time-with Jim's truck in the front yard :)









1 comment:

  1. Everything looks great! And you just tell Shane that you can make any color look good with your decorating skills. That bathroom will be awesome!

    ReplyDelete