Thursday, May 7, 2009

Pictures from Chris and Erin's Wedding

I'm finally posting some pictures from the wedding! (please excuse me if I re-posted some of the pictures!) They are in no particular order (I'm too lazy to change them!!!!) Enjoy!

warning: LOTS of pictures!!!!!!!



Nichole and Brian made it in!
Our typical shot :)

Mr. and Mrs. Chris Garner!
First dance
Alyssa with Logan and Landon
Me and Enid
Erin showing off the $1 we posted on the wall at the Bachelorette party :)
Me with the Father-of-the-Bride, Joe
The bridesmaids and the bride at Rehearsal Dinner
Alyssa, me, and Enid
Leaving the reception
Alyssa and me at the reception
me with Alyssa's son, Luke
The dollar bills we posted on the wall of the Beehive
ACHS crew!
me, Alyssa, and Erin
me and Enid at the Rehearsal Dinner

1 comment:

  1. It's about time I made the cut! ;-)

    ReplyDelete