Friday, April 10, 2009

House Pictures

They have started on the brick! And have made it around the left side of the garage. We had TERRIBLE winds yesterday (sustained at 40mph, gusting to 60mph) so it was hard for them to work on the other sides of the house. And it was hard for us to stand outside and look at the brick!

Shane's Dad drove all the way from Tucson on his motorcycle. I can't believe the winds didn't blow him over!

Here's our brick! It looks more red in person. This pic makes it look more brown....


I tried to get a good picture of the roof. We have several different elevations that add some character to the front of the house. And also makes the framers and roofers crazy! :) They're still working on the arch window in the front bedroom. Hopefully that'll be in today and I can take more pictures! They've pained all the trim so everything is nice and white! Well, it was white until yesterday when Lubbock blew in!


Hope everyone has a great Easter!

1 comment:

  1. Looking good! When due they think the house will be done and ready to move in? I can't wait!!!

    ReplyDelete